Today Bihar Evening breaking news of 2nd January 2022 on corona update,omicron,NMCH,Weather.
Latest today Bihar evening news of 2nd January 2022 on corona update,omicron,NMCH,Weather.
#Eveningbiharnews #bihartodaynews #Biharnewshindi #biharnewslive #patnanews #Biharweather #Bihartempreture #Temperatureinbihar #Biharweathertoday #Biharcoronaupdate
1. #NalandaMedicalCollegeandHospital in Patna increased the concern of doctors across the country
2. Cold Day like situation in Bihar
3. #IshanKishan said it is a matter of pride for completing 10 crore Kovid-19 vaccination figures in Bihar
4. #Rajshri was very happy at her in-laws house
5. #FloatingCNG station will be constructed in Patna
6. If found with no mask, the outside and shop will both be confiscated
7. Jharkhand Education Minister Jagarnath was a prominent figure in Bihar. JDU suggested Tejashwi follow his lead
8. #RituJaiswal admitted ICU
9. Bihar’s Most Wanted Ayub Ka Khan Arrested
10. Chetan Sharma fueled the flames by clarifying Kohli’s statement
11. You can give feedback until February 28 about the cleanliness of Patna
12. Many cities in Bihar will see a change in traffic system
13. There have been more complaints than in one month using the toll-free number for the prohibition law
14. Slot book of 2900 teenagers was done here on the first day regarding vaccination of 15 to 18 years
15. Lal of Bettiah did wonders in Maharashtra
Vivek Dabang Vikas Kumar Singh Technical Sonu Sangram Anita Devi Raghunath Prasad Anuj Kumar Munna Kumar Shankar Mukhiya Nandkumar Singh Rinku Kumari Ajit Kumar Dheeraj Kumar Gautam Chaudhary Block Vikas Kumar Gajendra Singh
So let’s move on to today’s question and today’s question is something like this, according to you, keeping in mind the increase in the cases of Kovid-19 in Bihar, whether the Bihar government should impose night curfew or not.
I have been writing professionally for over 20 years and have a deep understanding of the psychological and emotional elements that affect people. I’m an experienced ghostwriter and editor, as well as an award-winning author of five novels.