Today’s Bihar Evening news, 19 June, on Milkha Singh, Pappu Yadav and the Bihar Buddhist Circuit.
Latest today Bihar evening news of 19 June on Milkha Singh, Pappu Yadav, Bihar Buddhist circuit.
#Eveningbiharnews #bihartodaynews #Biharnewshindi #biharnewslive #patnanews #Biharweather #Bihartempreture #Temperatureinbihar #Biharweathertoday #Biharcoronaupdate
1. CM Nitish Kumar condoles in the loss of #MilkhaSingh , legend runner2.
3. Bihar receives 130% more rainfall than normal due to monsoon
4. #PappuYadav discusses gifting petrol to Amitabh Bachchan 5. A clip from Chirag Paswan’s alleged audio goes viral
6. Bihar IMA doctors make statements against Baba Ramdev 7. Panchayat representatives will now have to provide information within 24 hours of someone’s death
8. The nomination process for the Bihar Board Intermediate starts today
9. New road passing through #BiharBuddhistcircuit cleared
10. Send sevika or assistant to the hospital, if corona symptoms appear
11. Bihar Govt Takes Major Decision on Teacher Restoration 12. Women to get 35% reservation in transfer-posting in local administration in the state
13. An ex-minister of Bihar claims that he broke the RJD
.14. 11,000 teachers to upload folders in the state
15. The cool hairstyle of Hardik Pandya is discussed in advance of Sri Lanka tour
16. More than 24-hour active case recovered across the country
The second wave of corona is gradually decreasing across the country, more than the number of active cases reported in the last 24 cubes, according to the latest data released by the health department, 60,753 new corona cases have been reported during the last 24 hours, while 97,743 patients have also been recovered. During this period , 1,647 patients have lost their lives due to illness , thus taking the number of patients operating across the country to 7 60 thousand 19 . During this period, 594 patients have also recovered from the disease, followed by an active corona case of 3,547 in Bihar, with a recovery rate of 98. 18 per cent.
I have been writing professionally for over 20 years and have a deep understanding of the psychological and emotional elements that affect people. I’m an experienced ghostwriter and editor, as well as an award-winning author of five novels.